Check Point 2200 Appliance - CPAP-SG2200B-NGTP-HA-LCM
Delivers superior performance in a simple, compact form factor
- Leads the industry in price for performance in an all-in-one package
- Delivers 121 SecurityPower Units in a capable security platform
- Comes pre-configured with one of our turnkey, next generation security packages
- Ensures data security by safeguarding remote access and site-to-site communications
Deploys and manages easily
- Provides wizard-based configuration and simple, local management for device only or up to two gateways
- Supports most common browsers for remote device administration
- Offers optional centralized management with Security Management Software Blades
A small office device does not mean compromising on security. The 2200 Appliance includes the same technologies that the Fortune 100 trusts and relies on. It utilizes the extensible Software Blade Architecture so you can create custom security protection that best fit your business needs.Secure remote access
The device makes it simple for system administrators and mobile users to securely connect to your corporate network from a mobile device using the included Mobile Access Software Blade. With it, laptop, smartphone and tablet users can safely access email, calendars, contacts and applications. And, thanks to two-factor authentication and user-device pairing, you'll be able to positively verify authorized users.VPN for secure remote and site-to-site connectivity
A VPN is mandatory equipment for small office users, which is why we included the Check Point IPsec VPN Software Blade in the 2200 Appliance. It provides secure access to corporate networks as well as network connectivity between branch offices and business partners. The Software Blade integrates access control, authentication and encryption to guarantee the security of network connections over the Internet.Fast deployment, flexible management
You need security devices that set up in no time. That's why we designed the 2200 Appliance with an intuitive set-up wizard to facilitate initial configuration. These devices use local management for either stand-alone management or to manage itself and one adjacent appliance for high availability purposes. Or you can opt for web-based administration and central management capabilities, which let you manage the device from anywhere in the network and turn on automated updates for greater real-time threat protection.
High performance and throughput
The 2200 Appliance provides the best processing power and Firewall/IPS throughput in its class.
Thanks to its multi-core technology and high network bandwidth, the processing power of the appliance has been vastly improved over previous-generation devices.
- 121 SecurityPower Units
- 4 Gbps in real-world firewall throughput
- 150 Mbps in real-world IPS throughput
- Keep all your data safe and secure from hackers and thieves by utilizing cipher based AES (128-bit) encryption that encrypts and decrypts data in blocks of 128 bits using cryptographic keys of 142-bit
- Quickly set up a secure network with 6 ports Firewall
- Up to 10x faster than the standard Ethernet connectivity and provides high-performance
- Can be placed on Desktop surface for standalone installation