The HDMI In-Line Extender is the perfect solution for extending HDMI A/V signals over HDMI cabling. This extender is capable of supporting a 4K (4096 x 2160 at 60Hz, 4:4:4) resolution at extension distances up to 82 feet and a 1080p resolution at extension distances up to 164 feet. The female to female connector configuration makes this device easy to install and in most instances, no external power is required. Simply connect an HDMI cable from a Blu-ray™ player, laptop or other HDMI device to the HDMI port of the extender labeled Source, and then connect an HDMI cable from the HDMI port of the extender labeled Display to a HDTV, projector, or monitor.
The HDMI In-Line Extender is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports exceptional 4K resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 60hz with 4:4:4 chroma sub-sampling, handling total HDMI data rates up to 18Gbps.
- DC to USB cable for insufficient power
- CEC Pass through
- No external power required
- Supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision HDR
- Supports 3D formats
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Transmit up to 164ft at 1080p at 60Hz
- Transmit up to 82ft at 4K x 2K at 60Hz, 4:4:4
- Bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- Supports resolutions up to 4K x 2K at 60Hz, 4:4:4