Black Box Video Matrix Switcher - HDMI 2.0, 4x4 - AVS-HDMI2-4X4
Frequently bought together:
The Video Matrix Switch is a professional 4K 4x4 HDMI 2.0 Matrix Switch with 4 HDMI inputs, 4 HDMI outputs, and 4 SPDIF audio outputs. It is designed for switching four HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant signals. It also includes powerful EDID management to ensure reliable AV distribution and routing.
You can control the unit via the front panel, IR, RS-232, TCP/IP and web-based GUI.
The matrix switch is designed to be the central component of an AV system. It is ideal for applications where multiple signals with different resolutions must be optimized for displays. It is also suitable for presentation spaces where two displays are needed.
- Easy installation with rackmounting design
- Convenient firmware upgrade through micro USB port
- LCD screen shows real-time I/O connection status
- Controllable via front panel button, IR, RS232, TCP/IP or web-based GUI
- Provides powerful EDID management, built-in EDID can be invoked via DIP switch on rear panel, RS232 comman or web-based GUI
- Transmits 4K x 2K @ 60 Hz 4:4:4 signal up to 16.4-ft via HDMI port
- Supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 compatible, and is backward compatible to the earlier versions
- Supports 4K x 2K @ 60 HZ 4:4:4 and 1080p 3D signals
- Four SPDIF ports provide de-embedded HDMI audio output