Black Box Temperature Sensor - 1-ft. Cable - EME1T1SNMP-R2
Frequently bought together:
- Just plug the temperature sensor into an RJ-45 port on the AlertWerks ServSensor and the ServSensor detects it automatically.
- Never needs calibration.
- A built-in graph option includes on the sensor graphs temperature variations over a period of time.
- Has its own SNMP OID so it can collect data over a network and graph it using an external application such as MRTG.
- Can be read using the included SNMP utilities to allow graphing and data logging at 0.5° C resolution.
- Powered by the Environmental Monitoring System Hub no external power needed.
- Sensor Type semiconductor microprocessor controlled.
- Graphing and data logging at 1°F resolution
- Measurement range of -67°F to +167°F.
- Data can be collected over network and graphed using external application like MRTG.
- Each temperature sensor has its own SNMP OID.