Frequently bought together:
Has an Ethernet network interface that can be used to control the switch port connection state, as well as monitor switch status via a web browser, telnet, or using SNMP
- Switch ports are transparent to data rates, formats, and protocols and can handle speeds up to 10 Mbps.
- Supports serial remote control and can be switched using commands over a serial RS-232 communications line.
- supports Ethernet remote control and can be switched using commands sent over an Ethernet network.
- Manual control of the switch port connection state is supported through pushbutton switches on the front of the unit.
- The connection state will be maintained if power fails or is removed.
- Once the Ethernet remote control port has been configured, the A/B Switch can be switched using SNMP commands
- supports remote telnet access, and can be controlled via a telnet session using the same commands as supported by the RS-232 serial interface