Black Box RS-422/RS-485 Industrial DIN Rail Repeater - ICD107A
Frequently bought together:
Quick FactsView AllClose
- UL® approved.
- Three-way isolation, 2000-V input/output.
- Operates in harsh environments, withstanding temperatures of -40° to +185° F (-40° to +85° C).
- Features 600 W of surge suppression.
- Optical isolation protects your devices from transient surges and ground loops on your data line.
- Adds 4000 feet (1219.2 m) and another 32 nodes to an RS-485 data circuit. By configuring one side as RS-422 and the other side as RS-485, it acts as a converter to enable a 4-wire RS-422 device to communicate with a 2-wire RS-485 device.
- Features 10-48-VDC operation and withstands temperature extremes.
- Modbus ASCII or RTU compatible.
- Automatic Send Data Control eliminates the need for driver software.
- Conveniently mount on optional DIN Rails.