Black Box PoE Gigabit Ethernet Injector - 802.3at - LPJ016A-T-R2
Frequently bought together:
- An economical wiring solution. Carries both data and power over a single Ethernet cable
- Powers 802.3at and 802.3af compliant devices
- Ideal for multi-radio wireless access points, PTZ security cameras, IP phones containing streaming video displays, and LCDs
- Enables you to avoid installing AC power at a remote camera, access point, or thin client
- Move equipment from room to room without costly, time-consuming rewiring
- Supports 10-/100-/1000-Mbps midspan data connections on an RJ-45 input/output
- Provides overvoltage/overcurrent overload protection as well as short circuit protection on the power output (per 802.3at specifications)
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate 802.3at device detection and alert you to faults
- Backward compatible with 802.3af standard equipment
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- RoHS compliant
PoE+ midspan injectors are used in Enterprise applications to power VoIP phones, wireless access points, IP security cameras and more. PoE+ injectors add power to the Ethernet link and will help you avoid upgrading non-PoE switch infrastructure. PoE enables you to avoid installing AC power at a remote powered device.
- Midspan injector that's 802.3at compatible for powered devices.
- Provides 30W of safe Power over Ethernet (PoE) Plus power to each device.
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet data connections for high-speed equipment.
- Provides overvoltage and overcurrent overload protection as well as short circuit protection on the power output (per 802.3at specifications).
- Overtemperature protection. Shuts down automatically without being damaged.