Black Box Multipower Miniature LHC040A-R3 Transceiver/Media Converter - LHC040A-R3
- Autonegotiates for speed and duplex.
- A DIP switch enables Link Fault Pass-Through to be turned on and off for better troubleshooting.
- Powered by the included universal AC power supply, a PC's USB port (with optional USB Power Adapter Cable), or the optional rackmountable PowerTray.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X means you never need to worry about what kind of cable to use.
BR> Bring fiber to the desktop more conveniently and at a lower cost than installing fiber NICs.
Black Box® Multipower Miniature Media Converters make it easy to bring fiber to the desktop. Just connect a Miniature Media Converter to your PC's copper port with a CAT5x cable, then connect a fiber cable to the converter's other side. That's all there is to it! Best of all, you can tuck these tiny converters unobtrusively behind your PC.
The converter not only links 10- and 100-Mbps segments to fiber cabling, it also works as a data rate converter, performing 10/100 autonegotiation on the twisted-pair port.
For extra versatility, you can power the Miniature Media Converter one of three ways: through the external AC power supply included with each converter, through the optional USB Power Adapter Cable (LHC021A), or through the optional rackmount PowerTray (LHC018A-AC-R2).LHC040A-R3
- Expand your network capabilities with this 2 transceiver/media converter
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- With 10/100Base-T technology get up to 100Mbps data transfer rate over twisted pair cable
- The Rail-mountable provides convenient installation