Black Box LinkGain Industrial Fast Ethernet Extender - LB323A
The Industrial Ethernet Extender uses vDSL to provide an easy, inexpensive way to extend the reach of your Ethernet network over ordinary voice-grade UTP copper wire in harsh environments. It's design features high shock, vibration, and electrical noise immunity. It's ruggedized aluminum housing withstands a wide temperature range from -40°C to 75°C and enables it to be installed in outdoor cabinets. the extender is ideal for extending Ethernet to remote buildings and in security/surveillance applications for backhauling remote IP security camera traffic.
Just plug an extender into each end of your UTP wire and use simple DIP switches to set one unit as local (CO) and the other as remote (CP).
The extender is transparent to upper level protocols such as TCP/IP, and there's never any software to install. Plus, the RJ-45 port autosenses speed and duplex, and it features MDI/MDI-X, so your Ethernet is virtually foolproof!
Desktop or wallmount
You can use this compact extender as a desktop or a wallmount standalone unit.
- Extends 10- or 100-Mbps Ethernet up to 1.6 miles (2.6 km) at 1 Mbps and up to 300 meters at 100 Mbps. Use voice-grade twisted-pair copper wire-even phone wire you already have installed.
- For use at extreme temperatures from -40 to +167° F (-40 to +75° C).
- Use voice-grade twisted-pair copper wire-even phone wire you already have installed.
- Simple plug-and-play installation.
- Uses symmetrical vDSL for speeds of up to 100 Mbps.
- Transparent to network protocols.
- Six speeds with easy-to-read speed indicator LEDs on front of the extender.
- Autosensing for Ethernet speed and duplex.
- Hot swap extenders without powering down.
- Ideal for environments where connectivity is crucial.