Black Box HDMI-over-IP H.264 Encoder - VS-2001-ENC
Live Stream Media over IP Extend AV signals as far as your network reaches. This media encoder interfaces with HDMI signals to deliver media over your IP network. It features one HDMI input and one Ethernet output for simplified integration into your AV system.
This encoder complies with standardized and disclosure protocols so that it can work with third-party decoders, such as VLC software, STB, or a media encoder in another system. This allows you to choose the most suitable devices for your AV system.
Advanced Media Codec
The encoder features H.264 video compressing technology. This allows it to transmit video content with visually lossless quality without consuming too much bandwidth. On top of that, the encoder supports AAC audio encoding so a high-quality audio signal can be transmitted using low bandwidth.
Optimized Control Methods
This encoder offers two controlling approaches: web UI and Telnet API. The web UI enables the user to control the system through a common browser. The Telnet API allows the devices to be controlled by a third-party system.
- Supports static IP, DHCP and auto IP
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz and 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports up to 10 simultaneous RTSP clients according to the data rate
- Deliver TS data through UDP or RTP (unicast and multicast are both supported)
- Audio encoding control from PCM and AAC
- Standards-based H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video compression