Black Box Fiber Optic Duplex Patch Network Cable - FOLZH10-001M-LCLC-PK
Frequently bought together:
Matching fiber patch cable to your company, department or school colors, or that special color-coded networking application is now much easier with Black Box Multicolor Fiber Patch Cables. Color your world. These cables come in 12 standard colors that are ideal for color-coding applications, users, security levels and more from the data center to the desktop. With 12 colors to choose from, you have a lot of options. For instance, you can use red to indicate secure lines and blue for unsecure lines. Or use green for finance and white for customer service.
- Well suited for using in aircraft, ships, and construction areas.
- OM1, OM2, and OM4 multimode plus single-mode cables are also available.
- Get the connectors you want: ST, SC, LC, and MT-RJ in 10 different combinations.
- Choose from 12 different colors.
- Select from 13 lengths ranging from 1 to 30 meters.
- Higher data aggregation in the backbone, riser, and high-speed parallel interconnects (HSPIs).
- Full compatibility with a broad range of laser-based and legacy protocols and applications.