- Designed for applications such as: oil/gas wells, electric substations, railways, utilities, and other industrial environments.
- Dual power supplies provide network redundancy with <30 millisecond failovers.
- Designed for extreme temperatures of -40 to +185° F (-40 to +85°C).
- Configure and monitor installations remotely. No truck rolls needed.
- Supports Web, SNMP, and console user interfaces.
- Accommodates high-availability protocols, including xSTP, link aggregation, and redundant ring.
- Manages traffic with 802.1p/q tagged frames. Handles jumbo frames.
- Supports IP multicast snooping with IGMPv2/v3.
- IEEE 802.3az energy efficient.
The LE2700 Series Hardened Managed Modular Switch system is designed demanding applications such as:
- Oil/gas well and pipeline control and monitoring.
- Municipalities for public safety and traffic control.
- Security and surveillance providers for backhauling IP camera video and alarms.
- Utilities, including electric substations and water/waste water.
- SCADA/PLC/M2M systems for remote/automated communications.
- HVAC systems remote control and monitoring.
Scalable, flexible, cost-effective.
This switch system is more than just tough. It's extremely versatile with a range of interface options. The modular design gives you the ability to add the right quantity, speed, and type of interfaces you need. If your needs change in the future, you can just swap out modules. Choose from copper and fiber modules, including a 10-GbE SFP+ module.
Ensure 100% uptime.
With dual power supplies, the switch is designed for redundancy. Set it up in a ring topology. If a link fails, the switch automatically falls over in less than 30 milliseconds. The switch is also compatible with redundant switches from other manufacturers.
This switch includes extensive management software enabling you to manage it locally or remotely eliminating costly and time-consuming truck rolls. Software includes: SNMP, QoS, VLAN, IGMP Snooping, SMTP Client, DHCP; MRP, MSTP, and more.
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Typically used for short distance, multi-mode fiber optic is ideal to carry data and transmit audio/video applications within a building
- Featuring Fast Ethernet port to enhance the data transfer rate by up to 100Mbps for connectivity
- With 100Base-FX technology, enjoy up to 100Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable