PoE+ for convenience.
This switch has four 10/10/1000-Mbps RJ-45 PoE/PoE+ copper ports and 2 10/100/1000-Mbps copper ports. This way you can power distant access points, security cameras, building access devices and industrial equipment in harsh environments where it's impractical to run electrical wires. The switch features full wire-speed forwarding rates, auto-negotiates for network speeds and Auto-MDI/MDI-X, eliminating the need for crossover cables.
The switch also has two 100/1000 Ethernet SFP slots for network flexibility and scalability. You can extend your network over multimode or single-0mode fiber at distances up to 80 km, depending on the SFP you choose.
Extreme applications.Encased in an IP30-rated metal case, this switch withstands extreme temperatures from -40°C to +75°C (-40° F to +167° F). Use it for:
- Security and surveillance, particularly to backhaul IP security camera data.
- Military applications, especially in ships and other vehicles.
- Factory automation for controlling machinery, PLCs, motor drives, sensors, counters, inspection cameras, and packaging equipment.
- Oil and gas fields or remote equipment monitoring and control.
- Building automation for controlling HVAC and lighting systems.
Advanced management features help minimize network downtime by enabling you to remotely diagnose and manage network problems. You'll also eliminate the need to send IT technicians on site-thus lowering costs.
The switch is fully manageable through SNMP, a Web browser, Telnet, or a console port. Control the bandwidth on each port individually and set up Quality of Service (QoS) priority queuing for critical applications.
The switch supports port-based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, MAC-based trunking, IP-multicast IGMP snooping, rapid spanning tree for redundancy. Plus, it has 802.1x port-based authentication for security.
For redundancy, the switch has two DC power inputs. If one power source fails, the switch automatically falls over to the second power source. It offers a 20 millisecond or less failover. In addition, an alarm will alert you in case of a power failure. The switch also gives you maximum network flexibility: Spanning Tree Protocol (STP/RSTP), Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and a ring protocol.
The switch features redundant power inputs and includes DIN-rail and panel-mount kits. The power supplies (MDR-40-12, MDR-40-24, MDR-40-48, and SDR-120-48) are sold separately and will determine the amount of watts available for PoE operation. The switch also includes a serial cable (RJ-45/DB9) for the console connection.
- Provides four 10/100/1000-Mbps RJ-45 Power over Ethernet ports, two 10/100/1000-Mbps copper ports and two multispeed SFP slots.
- PoE 802.3af and PoE+ 802.3at compatible. Delivers up to 30W per port. Dependent on the power supply used.
- Use to connect and power security cameras and access points.
- Rated for extreme temperatures of -40 to +75° C.
- Managed switch supports LACP, Spanning Tree, and ring fail-over for redundancy and resiliency.
- Dual DC power inputs for redundancy.
- IP30-rated housing is also rated for shock and vibration protection.
- Manage through a Web interface, SNMP or command-line interface (CLI).
- DIN rail or wall mount.