Black Box 8x2 Video Matrix Switcher, 18G Seamless Switching, HDMI 2.0 - AVSC-HDMI2-8X2
The 8 x 2 Video Matrix Switcher, 18G Seamless Switching, HDMI 2.0 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 HDR simplifies meeting room and presentation space system integration by providing one HDBaseT input, four HDMI inputs, one VGA input, one DP input, one USB-C input, one HDBaseT output and one HDMI output. It also provides external audio inputs to be embedded in HDBaseT, HDMI and VGA video inputs respectively. Moreover, it provides MIX audio input for global audio.
The matrix switcher provides true 4K scaling up to 4K @ 60 Hz @ 4:4:4. Both inputs and outputs are capable of providing 4K @ 60 Hz @ 4:4:4 signals. The HDBaseT input and output provide an innovative solution with VLC technology, allowing transmission of HDMI 2.0 signals over a CATx cable while ensuring very high, original image quality. It is designed for use with the VX-HDB2-KIT extender kit. The USB-C input is ideal for AV interfacing with newer MacBook, Chromebook, and Windows PC, as well as smart phones and tablets.
The matrix switcher supports auto switching on HDMI, HDBaseT and HDMI loop outputs based on TMDS activity signals sensing. It also allows users to control system functionality via Web GUI, RS-232, IR and CEC. Additionally, users can control a relay device such as the rise and fall of a projector screen over RELAY ports.
The matrix switcher is designed to be the central component of AV system. It is ideal for applications where multiple signals with different resolutions must be optimized for displays. It is also suitable for presentation spaces where two displays are needed.
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. The video resolution can be up to 4K @ 60 Hz 4:4:4
- Supports video resolution down-scaling and up-scaling, 1080p, 1920 x 1200p, 4K @ 30 Hz, 4K @ 60 Hz can be selected for HDMI and HDBaseT outputs.
- Supports automatic switching
- Features a mirrored HDMI output for HDBaseT output
- Visually lossless video de-compression and compression for HDMI signals transmission up to 131 feet (40 meters) at 4K and 229 feet (70 meters) at 1080p on HDBaseT input and output
- HDBaseT input and output support 24V PoC
- External balanced audio inputs can be embedded in one HDBaseT input and two HDMI video inputs respectively
- Provides two groups of audio outputs (balanced audio and digital SPDIF audio) for audio de-embedding
- Supports MIX audio input and its volume control
- Supports HDMI output, HDBaseT output audio control