The VE200 Audio/Video Extender System allows you to extend the distance between the computer system unit and the display monitor by up to 200m/500ft for video resolutions of 1280x1024 @ 60Hz. It accomplishes this by means of a local transmitting unit (VE200L), and a remote receiving unit (VE200R), connected by Cat 5e twisted pair cable.
The VE200 Audio/Video Extender System is ideal for installations where the display needs to reside in public view, but the system equipment can be safely tucked away. The Extender System is also useful for control and security purposes, where you can have the system unit in a secure area while the display is located in an area that is convenient for viewing. Other useful applications for the VE200 Audio/Video Extender System include:
- Finance: The remote display of stock market information.
- Education: The remote display of lectures and lessons to lecture halls and classrooms.
- Business: The remote display of addresses to overflow rooms; video conferencing; and demos.
- Transmission distance up to 200 m
- High-quality video - up to 1920x1200@60Hz at 30 m, 1600x1200@60Hz at 150 m, 1280x1024@60Hz at 200 m
- Audio and serial enabled
- Supports dual outputs
- Two gain control modes for sharpest picture quality
- Video gain and compensation adjustable via OSD
- IR receiver for quick and easy video quality adjustment
- IR remote control for screen on/off and video adjustment at remote site
- Automatic and adjustable gain control - adjust signal strength to compensate for distance
- Provide a RS-232 channel for selection