ATEN USB-C Multiport Dock with Power Pass-Through - UH3234
The ultra-sleek ATEN USB-C Multiport Dock with Power Pass-Through is a one-step total upgrade for your laptop that provides all the extra expansion you need. Simply use one cable to add up to 10 devices with power delivery pass-through to boost your productivity with extra HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, USB3.1 Gen1, SD/MMC/MicroSD, Ethernet and audio connections.
Stylish and Smart Design
With a sleek, ergonomic design, the docking station's aluminum enclosure makes it lightweight yet rugged, meaning you can place your laptop directly on top of the docking station to save space, type comfortably and keep your laptop cool.
One Cable for Power, Video, Audio, Data
Use the single USB-C cable to charge, transfer data and expand your workstation with up to 10 ports. The docking station not only offers the flexibility of three video interface options (HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA), but also it is equipped with readers for SD/MMC/MicroSD memory cards. You can connect a headset/microphone or an array of USB Type-A peripherals, such as external hard drives, or a full-sized keyboard and mouse, to complete your workstation.
To keep charging all your power-hungry devices and peripherals while working, the dock provides 60W of power delivery pass-through via your laptop's USB-C AC power adapter.
Stunning 4K or Dual HD Monitor Setup
This versatile dock allows to extend your MacBook or Chromebook to an additional monitor and enjoy an ultra high-definition visual experience. You can also mirror or extend your Windows USB-C laptop to two monitors and improve your productivity and get more things done.
- Enhanced EMI protection by increasing the cable braid density and adding conductive foam
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Stylish and ultra slim docking station
- Built-in memory card readers (SD/MMC/Micro SD)
- Audio line-in and line-out
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A port supports Battery Charging Specification Revision 1.2 (BC 1.2) for Fast-Charging device
- Supports 4K resolution on a single HDMI or DisplayPort display, and Dual 1080p on a DisplayPort and an HDMI or VGA** monitor
- Supported power profi les include 20V/3A, 12V/3A, 9V/3A and 5V/3A power specifi cation
- Provides Power Delivery Pass-through up to 60W after deduction of 15W used by the dock
- Connects up to 10 devices instantly through a USB-C cable