Aten RS-232 to RS-485/RS-422 Adapter-TAA Compliant - IC485SN
The IC485SN is hardware solutions to the problem of converting signals between two standards. Data transfer can take place at up to 1200m (4000'), over four or two wire cable for full or half duplex, respectively. The converters can handle any RS-485/RS-422 device allowing it to function as a short haul modem or interface converter. Request to send (RTS) selection allows up to 32 receivers to be set up in a multidrop installation, making for a cost effective network configuration. The IC485SN is a bi-directional interface converters for RS-232 and RS-485. With the IC-485 series, it provides Point-to-Point, Multidrop and Simplex operations.
- Data transmission controlled by the RTS signal.
- DCE/DTE selectable.
- Point to point, multidrop, and simplex/duplex link selection.
- Four wire full duplex; Four wire half duplex.
- Compact size.
- Cable distance of up to 1200m (4000 ft.).
- Non powered operation.
- Supports baud rates up to 115.2kbps.
- OS Support: Windows 2000, Windows XP