Frequently bought together:
The CE100 USB KVM Extender with superior video quality and built-in ESD protection allows access to a computer system from a remote USB console (USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor).
The CE100 improves on previous designs by: 1) incorporating a compensation adjustment function at the Remote unit for greater video quality; and 2) using inexpensive Cat 5e cable, instead of bulky, expensive, standard cables, to provide a neater, more convenient, more reliable data transfer connection.
- Wall mountable
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV)
- No external power supply needed for local unit
- Support manual compensation adjustment for better video quality
- Allow access to a computer from the remote console up to 100 m distance
- Superior video quality - up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports real time DDC communication
- Easily add or remove computers connected to the installation
- Uses Cat 5e cable to connect the local and remote units
- Extends local PC VGA/keyboard/Mouse to Remote side