ATEN 2 x 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 Peripheral Sharing Switch - US234
Frequently bought together:
ATEN US234 is a 2-port USB 3.1 Gen1 peripheral sharing device that allows users to share four USB devices between 2 different computers. US234 is USB 3.1 Gen1 compliant, which can support data transfer rate up to 5Gbps and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB1.1. It is perfect for high-bandwidth devices, such as USB docking stations or HD cameras.
In addition, US234 also features an external remote port selector that can simplify desktop layout, and select which computer needs to use the USB devices. With its compact and all-in-one design, you can create a space saving, convenient and productive work environment.
- Enables 2 computers to share 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 devices
- Simple port selection via remote port selector for convenient switch placement
- USB 3.1 Gen1 compliant, supporting data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- LEDs indicates which computer is active
- Over-current protection
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux and Mac
- Micro USB power jack for additional power supply
- Hot pluggable, no driver or software required