ATEN 2-Port USB DVI Dual View KVMP Switch-TAA Compliant - CS1642A
The CS1642A 2-Port USB DVI Dual View KVMP™ Switch is a multi-application device that integrates a 2-port KVM switch with 2-port USB hub. The newest version now supports Quad-View functionality with two Dual View KVM Switches connected.
The new CS1642A features multi-view capabilities, which allow two switches to be daisy chained for a dual, triple, or quadview display across multi-monitor installations. The CS1642A supports advanced nVidia 3D Vision ready 120Hz 3D displaying,allowing you to manage various 3D visual effects. It allows you to manipulate all connected computers from a single console to save resources and work space. It enables each computer to access connected peripherals on a one-computer-at-a-time basis, making it ideal for users who need delicate visual effects and multi-tasking on several computers. The CS1642A is perfect for graphic designers, banking and financial consultants, gamers and medical professionals-demanding a high quality switch that provides stunning color, clarity and functionality.
- Power on detection - if one computer is powered off, the CS1642A will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer
- Sun/Mac keyboard support and emulation
- Video DynaSync, exclusive ATEN technology, to eliminate boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Multiplatform support - Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux , Mac, Sun,and FreeBSD
- DVI digital and analog monitor support - fully compliant with DVI specifications; and HDCP compliant
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Superior video quality - 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz (DVI Dual link); and 3D displays up to 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz (DVI Single link)
- Multi-View Display - Easily connect two CS1642A/1644A's units for a second dual-screen setup controlled through a single connection
- One dual-screen USB console controls two/four dual-screen computers and two additional USB devices