The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed for customer creating digital workplaces optimized for mobile users. These basic Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central. Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) provides stacking scale and simplicity for enterprise edge, SMB and branch offices. The 2930F delivers performance and value with support for SDN, Access OSPF, 10GbE uplinks, PoE+, robust QoS, static and RIP routing and requires no software licensing.
- Aruba basic Layer 3 switch series that is easy to deploy and manage with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave
- Simplify with Zero Touch Provisioning and cloud-based Aruba Central support
- Scale with 4 chassis VSF stacking
- Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and up to 370W PoE+
- Optimized for innovative SDN applications with OpenFlow support
- Aruba Basic Layer 3 switch series with stacking, static & RIP routing, IPv6, ACLs, and sFlow for a better mobile-first campus experience
High-Performance Access Layer Switches
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.
Optimized for the digital workplace with unified management tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba Airwave and Aruba Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Stacking with Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) and convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver right-size network access performance.
Robust basic Layer 3 feature set includes Access OSPF, static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
Designed with a powerful ProVision ASIC and support for OpenFlow, the Aruba 2930F is ready to take advantage of SDN applications such as HPE Network Visualizer, Optimizer, and Protector Software products.
Performance and Power at the Edge
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) virtualizes up to four physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
Supports up to 370 W of internal PoE+ power for wireless access points, cameras and phones.
Security and Quality of Service You Can Rely on
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances while protecting your data from both inside and outside attacks.
Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
Powerful, multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation