Adesso iMouse T40 - Wireless Programmable Ergonomic Trackball Mouse - IMOUSE T40
- IMOUSE T40
Meet one of the newest models of the Adesso trackball product line, the Adesso iMouse™ T40. It incorporates the claw grip design where each user can rest his entire hand over the mouse. The trackball location allows users to move their cursor by rotating the trackball with their fingertips to reduce the need of hand movement. It is cable-free by utilizing the 2.4 GHz radio frequency technology, offering a wireless range of up to 30 feet. It's also fully programmable, meaning every mouse button can be customized to your preferred function with its programmable driver. With its 5 levels of DPI resolutions (400-4800), the optical trackball provides superior accuracy and smooth motion, reducing hand movement and space. This mouse trackball is also easy to maintain - just push trackball outward from back, clean and push it back in place. Its ergonomically contoured large size trackball further completes its ergonomic advantages, making your daily computing tasks more comfortable and stress-free.
- Nano Receiver - Tiny and convenient to plug into to your laptop or tablet.
- Power On/Off Switch - Maximizes your battery life up to 6 months.
- Micro-switch - Equipped with its 10 million times lifecycle microswitch, the iMouse T30 provides durability and reliability for your needs.
- Back/Forward Buttons - Provides extra convenience for web surfing.
- Adjustable DPI Switch - Adjustable cursor moving speed from 400 to 4800 DPI.
- Removable Trackball - Allows for Easy Cleaning.
- Programmable Driver - Easy-to-use user interface allows for full customization within seconds.
- Built-in 1.25" Large Trackball with Optical Sensor - Tracks accurately and precisely with less muscle movement for maximum comfort.
- Ergonomic Contour Design - Minimizes forearm muscles from twisting and pains from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Wireless Technology - Works up to 30 feet of wireless distance. Operates on 12 different channels, each with 65,536 different IDs.