Frequently bought together:
Ergonomic Wireless Mouse offers a patented vertical grip that keeps your hand and wrist at a neutral angle while the mouse works as a regular optical mouse. Mouse is clinically proven to reduce muscle strain and discomfort associated with carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive stress injuries. Ergonomic design earned an Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation. Mouse is easy to use. Simply grip the handle and rest your right hand on the base. Use your thumb to left and right click. With USB plug-and-play capability, mouse is easy to set up.
- Vertical grip helps keep hand and wrist at a neutral angle while the mouse works as regular optical mouse
- Clinically proven to alleviate pain and discomfort of repetitive stress injuries
- Use your thumb to left and right click on the top; 3rd button on side lets you scroll
- Wireless mouse is USB compatible - plug and play
- For right-hand use; Size: large